I love to cook , the first time that I started to cook was at the age of 11 years old. Cooking is relaxing for me and I really enjoy making people happy with my cooking. Therefore I wanted to share my Wrap Bacon Chicken with all of the world, this is my families favorite dinner, especially on Sunday afternoons. So grab your apron and let’s start cooking.
Now the Ingredients and steps are as follows.
- 1 Tbl of Dry Cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbl of Paprika
- 1/2 tsp of ground dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp of garlic salt
- a pitch of pepper
- 1 package of Goya Sazon –
- Put all the dry ingredients in a small bowl and mix until they are well incorporated.
- Next Step is to pre-heat the oven at 250 and once the chicken is places in the oven move it 350 degrees while you preparing the chicken. ( You can always start to preheat the oven at 350, if you’d like 🙂 )
- Take the pieces chicken and clean the chicken under running water.
- Take the chicken skin off ( if you want to keep them on you can) .
- place them in a pan and spread them out
- Make sure you punch wholes in the chicken.
13. Then rub the ingredients on the pieces of chicken really well
14. Then take the bacon and start wrapping the chicken individually – it doesn’t have to be perfect as long they are covered. Use what ever bacon you like.
15. Then just spread a little dry Cilantro leaves on the chicken.
16. Put 1/4 of a cup of water in the pan so chicken will not dry while cooking.
17. Then place the pan in the oven for 25 -35 minutes.
18. After the time is up, check to see if it’s cook just the way you like and enjoy.